Back to Calendar
Buffalo Ribfest 2017
WHEN: Sunday, July 30: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. | WHERE: Canalside, Buffalo
Buffalo Rib Fest is a 3 day food & music festival featuring award winning rib vendors, cold beer and live music from TownSquare Live Events. *Tickets are available online or day of, at the entrance gate only. See below for entry rules and regulations*
- Friday, July 28: 3 p.m. GA ticket or VIP ticket required
- Purchase Tickets for Friday!
- Saturday, July 29: 11 a.m. GA ticket or VIP ticket required
- Purchase Tickets for Saturday!
- Sunday, July 30: 10a.m. GA ticket or VIP ticket required
- Purchase Tickets for Sunday!
Enjoy Entrees and Sides from Award-Winning Rib Vendors from across the US & Canada, including Pork Brothers, Fine Smoke, Johnson’s BBQ, Bad Wolf, Cowboys Barbecue, After Hours and Jack On The Bone.
General Admission Tickets are $15 and include entry into the event. No refunds will be given and there is no re-entry.
VIP Tickets are $45 and includes private access to VIP Pavilion with seating, 2 free drinks, private bar (cash bar after 2-free drinks redeemed), up-front stage access, and private restrooms. VIP is 21 and older only
On Friday, see headliner, Wynonna & The Big Noise plus Jillian Eliza, Acoustic Confusion, and 90 West
On Saturday, see Kick It Out, Van Halen Nation, Rumours, Escape, Tommy Tutone, and Greg Kihn Band
On Sunday, see Neville Francis & Riddim Posse, Marshall Badger & Angel Vox, Denzell Ward & Cool Platinum, and Morris Day & The Time
Entry Rules & Regulations
All bags and person are subject to security inspection. The following information is designed to assist in expediting the entry process.
ITEMS THAT MUST BE PLACED ON THE SECURITY INSPECTION TABLES:
- ALL METAL
- Bags – Bag Policy – only diaper bags and small purses (5″ X 7″ clutch bags) are permitted
- Cell Phones
- Electronic devices
PROHIBITED ITEMS AT CANALSIDE CONCERTS
- Weapons of any kind
- Backpacks/Drawstring Bags/Large tote bags
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverage, including coolers
- All professional video and photo cameras
- Recording devices
- Selfie sticks, Tripods or Monopods
- Laser pointers
- Air Horns
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Bicycles (within the secure perimeter)
- Any item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security
In addition, this season there will be new protocols regarding alcohol consumption.
- Any guest who is deemed intoxicated upon arrival will not be permitted to enter.
- Anyone under the age of 21 who has alcohol on them will be ejected from the site.
- Any adult who provides alcohol to somebody under the age of 21 will be ejected.
- Staff may ask for proof of age from anyone wishing to purchase alcohol.
- There will be a maximum of two beers sold to any one person at one time.
- Anyone who staff believes to be intoxicated will be immediately ejected.