Back to Calendar
WHEN: Friday, December 1: 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. | WHERE: The Ice at Canalside
You’ve seen it on the Olympics, now try it for yourself! The Ice at Canalside has two curling lanes available to reserve during open skate hours*, presented by Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner LLP
*Hours (hours may vary depending on weather conditions):
- Monday: Closed (except 12/25, 1/1, 1/15, & 2/19)
- Tuesday: Closed (except 12/26 & 2/20)
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Note: Special weekday hours will be in effect during school break periods: November 24, December 24-January 1 and February 18-24
- Minimum of 4 people, max of 10 people per lane. 2 Lanes Available.
- Weekdays – 5:00 pm Fridays (excluding Dec 24-Jan 1; Jan 15; Feb 14; Feb 19-25): $10 per person for one hour
- Fridays beginning at 5:00 pm – Sundays and during special holiday hours (Dec 24-Jan 1; Jan 15; Feb 14; Feb 19-25): $15 per person for one hour
- Includes: Instructor and all the equipment you will need (stones, grippers & sliders, brushes)
- For reservations, please BOOK CURLING NOW
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assumption of Risk: All skaters and curlers at The Ice at Canalside are required to sign an Assumption of Risk waiver before their first visit to The Ice each season.
To save time in line, you can click the tab on this page to read and sign your waiver at home. You will still be required to check in at the Admission Kiosk before entering The Ice but can bypass visitors who still need to sign their waiver.