Back to Calendar
Everyday Winter Fun
WHEN: Friday, January 11: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. | WHERE: The Ice at Canalside
Colder temps don’t signal the end of waterfront fun! Whether you like to hit the Ice or not, there are lots of things to do at Canalside! Be sure to check out our full calendar for updates on open ice skating hours, ice bikes, curling, events, celebrations, & other fun activities all winter long!
Open Ice Skating Hours (hours may vary depending on weather conditions):
- Monday: Closed (except 2/18)
- Tuesday: Closed (except 2/19)
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- A selfie favorite! The darling of Buffalo social media feeds is located at The Canals, by the Commercial Street Bridge
- Shark Girl was created by artist Casey Riordan-Millard and is here as courtesy of Albright-Knox Art Gallery and Erie County. Visit http://www.albrightknox.org/community/ak-public-art/shark-girl for more information.
The Buffalo & Erie County Naval & Military Park is located next to Canalside. They now offer expanded winter hours, check out their website for details! See the USS Little Rock, the USS Croaker, and the USS The Sullivans as well as monuments dedicated to the brave men & women of our Military.