Back to Calendar
Ice Bike Rentals
WHEN: Saturday, January 13: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. | WHERE: The Ice at Canalside
Canalside’s exclusive attraction, Ice Bikes of Buffalo™, combines bicycle riding with ice skating! Ice Bikes are a perfect activity for people who are not comfortable ice skating or for those just looking for a fun and unique way to navigate the Ice at Canalside!
Rate: $12.00 for 30 minutes
2017 Hours (Hours may vary based on weather conditions)
- Fridays: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays*: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sundays 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Monday January 15: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- *Saturday January 20: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm only
- *Saturday February 3: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm only
- **CLOSED January 21, 28, and February 4 due to special events on the Ice
Note: Ice Bikes of Buffalo are operated by Water Bikes of Buffalo, LLC. For more information or to contact them, please visit www.waterbikesofbuffalo.com.
Assumption of Risk: All skaters and curlers at The Ice at Canalside are required to sign an Assumption of Risk waiver before their first visit to The Ice each season.
To save time in line, you can click the tab on this page to read and sign your waiver at home. You will still be required to check in at the Admission Kiosk before entering The Ice but can bypass visitors who still need to sign their waiver.