Back to Calendar
Ice Bike Rentals: Closed
WHEN: Sunday, January 20: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | WHERE: Canalside (Buffalo, NY)
Canalside’s exclusive attraction, Ice Bikes of Buffalo™, combines bicycle riding with ice skating! Ice Bikes are a perfect activity for people who are not comfortable ice skating or for those just looking for a fun and unique way to navigate the Ice at Canalside!
Rate: $12.00 for 30 minutes
$24.00 for 1 hour
2018/2019 Hours (Hours may vary based on weather conditions)
- Friday, November 23: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Friday, November 30: 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sunday, January 20: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Monday, January 21: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, February 17: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, February 22: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Regular Hours of Operation:
- Saturdays: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sundays 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Note: Ice Bikes of Buffalo are operated by Water Bikes of Buffalo, LLC. For more information or to contact them, please visit www.waterbikesofbuffalo.com.
Assumption of Risk: All skaters and curlers at The Ice at Canalside are required to sign an Assumption of Risk waiver before their first visit to The Ice each season.
You will still be required to check in at the Admission Kiosk before entering The Ice but can bypass visitors who still need to sign their waiver.