Canalside is hiring for the 2018 Summer Season!
- Customer Service Associates – This associate will supervise the information tent, merchandise kiosks, VIP events, and pavilion events, etc.
- Operations Associates –- Responsible for setting up, facilitating, and breaking down for any events or programs, general site maintenance and upkeep
- Event Assistants – Assist in the day to day operation of special events, Thursday concerts and more
- Operations Supervisor – Oversee the operations staff, be knowledgeable of all events, and must be able to delegate tasks and direct staff in order to successfully execute any programs and events
- Food & Beverage:
- We are looking for seasonal help to serve guests at our concession stands, food carts, outdoor bars, private events and our restaurant. We require staff to have an upbeat and positive personality, we appreciate leaders and staff who understand the importance of teamwork. We prefer a minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality, cooking or customer service. We pay competitive rates and have some opportunity for long term employment.
We are also looking for applicants for Summer Internships! Interested students can download our internship application and follow the instructions on the form to submit.
Canalside Job Fairs
Canalside will be holding two job fairs for an opportunity to speak with management about openings available and fill out an application on site! Stay tuned for dates and locations!