Lace up your skates for The Ice at Canalside presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York! Whether you’re on a date, with family, or with friends you’ll love to take a spin on the Canals on Downtown Buffalo’s Waterfront!
Hours (hours may vary depending on weather conditions):
- Monday: Closed (except 12/24, 12/31, 2/18)
- Tuesday: Closed (except 12/25, 1/1, 2/19)
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Note: Special weekday hours will be in effect during school break periods: December 24-January 1 and February 18-23
- Ages 5 and Under: Free
- Children 6-12 and Military: $4.00
- Ages 13 and over: $6.00
- $4.00 during normal hours
- $5.00 during special holiday hours (Dec 24-Jan 1; Feb 14; Feb 18-24)
- Sizes range from a youth size 7 to an adult 15
Skate Aid Walkers:
- Training Walker: $1.00
- Penguin Skate Aid: $6.00
Show your Wegmans Shoppers Club Card and receive a $1 off a Penguin Skate Aid.
Locker Rental: $1.00
Skate Sharpening: $10.00 per pair* Available Wed – Fri at 5PM only
Show your BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York membership card and receive a $1 off skate admission and $1 off skate rental discount.
Interested in Group Rates? Click Here.
Assumption of Risk: All skaters and curlers at The Ice at Canalside are required to sign an Assumption of Risk waiver before their first visit to The Ice each season.
You will still be required to check in at the Honda Winter Pavilion before entering The Ice but can bypass visitors who still need to sign their waiver.